Vera Coat and Beret setSold Out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Camel and beige herringbone with a mustard, burnt orange and chocolate tartan pattern that is lined up with extraordinary care.
- Fabric composition is 55% wool and 45% acrylic
- The Coat is fully lined with a golden backgrounded cottton with tomato colored vintage florals.
- Other features include fully lined pockets for all the treasures and to keep little hands warm.
- An elegant frill across the shoulder.
- A central pleat at the back to allow for free movement without restriction, the closure can be removed to give more width if bulky layers are needed.
- Collar in matching fabric
- Oversized timber buttons to give that vintage look.
- The matching bow and Beret takes this piece to the next level and finishes off any outfit perfectly.
- Sizing is generous to allow for longer wear and more layers if needed.
Size 1-2, 3-4 , 5-6, 7-8 come with big no tail bow and beret. Sizes 1-4 will be allocated the small Beret and size 5-8 the large Beret.
Includes Coat bow and beret, other items pictured not included.
Designed in Australia by FIVE LITTLE ACORNS
Ethically HANDMADE in China with lots of LOVE